IABC Ottawa congratulates the winners of the inaugural IABC Ottawa Bronze Quill Awards, announced June 20 at the AGM/Season Closer.
The Bronze Quill Awards, brand new this year, are judged and awarded based on submissions made to the IABC Silver Leaf and Gold Quill Awards programs.
The 2017 award recipients are:
- Campaign Name: 2015 Go Paperless E-Billing Campaign
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Campaign 1 Name: Thomas Dignan Award 2016 Non Profit campaign
- Campaign 2 Name: Thomas Dignan Award 2016 Media Relations
- Campaign Name (Silver Leaf): Ocean Rodeo – From Childhood Dreams to Commercial Success Social Media Campaign
- Campaign Name (Gold Quill): EDC – Customer Advocacy Pilot Project – Social Media
Ascribe Marketing Communications
- Campaign Name: iMinds Insights
- Campaign Name: Innovators To Know
Thornley Fallis Communications
- Campaign Name: 2015 Remembrance Day Media Relations Program
- Campaign Name: Metrolinx: Integrating digital into community consultation
- Campaign Name: Report Card
Innovative Medicines Canada
- Campaign Name: Innovative Medicines Canada Rebrand
Excellent work, everyone!