RGD’s 2015 DesignThinkers Conference is taking place November 12 & 13 at The Sony Centre in Toronto and IABC Ottawa members receive a discounted rate.
DesignThinkers, Canada’s largest conference for visual communicators, is a must attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team. The inspiring event, now in its 16th year, breeds change agents who become drivers of innovation. DesignThinkers 2015 delves into industry trends with visionaries from a range of communications-related disciplines including design, user experience, advertising, branding, consumer engagement, film, social media and entrepreneurship. Sessions teach delegates how to create effective communications by exploring cutting-edge innovation, the latest technology, demographic and ethnographic trends, strategic management techniques, cognitive theory and much more.
- Cap Watkins, BuzzFeed’s first-ever VP of Design
- Annie Atkins, the lead graphic designer for Oscar-winning ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Famed industrial designer Karim Rashid
- Todd Simmons, VP of Brand Experience & Design at IBM
When: Thursday, November 12th to Friday, November 13th 2015
Where: Sony Centre, Toronto
This event is presented by RGD, an IABC Ottawa partner. IABC Ottawa partners are like-minded associations who offer our members discounts to their event as an added member value.