We are pleased to partner with The Conference Board of Canada on their upcoming conference, Public Sector Social Media 2015 taking place on October 27-28, at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa.
As a member of IABC Ottawa, you are able to attend this event at a reduced rate of $1,395 – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your rebate code and take advantage of this exclusive rate.
Public Sector Social Media 2015
You’ll learn from organizations that are seeing real, tangible results from social media, including pioneers who are using the latest tools, and others who’ve mastered Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
This event features thought-provoking content and incredible speakers, including:
- The Hon. Jim Watson, Mayor, The City of Ottawa
- Michael Kujawski, Managing Partner, Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing
- Lauren Hunter, Head, IN-spire, Natural Resources Canada
- Joe Boughner, Director, Communications, Association of Canadian Financial Officers
- Dr. Kate Kaminska, Research Analyst, Defence Research and Development Canada
- Alex Munter, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- For the full agenda, visit The Conference Board of Canada’s website.
Register with us and save!
Take advantage of this unparalleled opportunity participate in one of Canada’s top social media conferences and connect with your peers from across the public sector.
P.S Join us on September 25th, from 11 am – 12 pm EST for a Twitter chat on the role of social media in crisis and emergency management. How do you know if you can trust source information during a crisis situation? How do you build and sustain credibility with the public during an emergency? Contribute your thoughts to the conversation and ask the experts your questions live during our Q&A. Follow #CBoCSocial or our Twitter accounts @CBoC_Events & @Resiliency_CBoC to be part of the conversation
For more information or help with your registration, please contact Robyn Mia at 613-526-3090 ext. 445 or email@example.com.
This event is presented by The Conference Board of Canada, an IABC Ottawa partner. IABC Ottawa partners are like-minded associations and organizations who offer our members discounts to their event as an added member value.