We are pleased to be partnered with The Conference Board of Canada on their upcoming program, Public Sector Transformation 2015, taking place on December 1-2, at the Fairmont Château Laurier, in Ottawa.
As a member of IABC Ottawa, you are able to attend this event at a reduced rate of $1,155 – contact email@example.com to get your rebate code and take advantage of this exclusive rate.
Enhance your capacity to lead change.
The agenda will focus on three main themes—disruption, innovation, and culture—as we discuss today’s top issues, such as how to:
- recognize and adapt to environmental change
- build an engaging culture that supports transformation
- apply design thinking to create new solutions
- deal with the stress, mental health, and wellness issues caused by change
- apply change strategies such as lean to do more with less
- use nudging techniques to change behavior
Learn from the experiences of leading public sector change practitioners, including:
- Jim Rhode, Co-Founder/Lean Coach, Lead 2 Lean Solutions Inc.
- Jim Borysko, Director of Operations, Western Ontario, The Canadian Red Cross
- Peter H Edwards, Executive Director, Blueprint 2020 National Secretariat, Privy Council Office
- Catherine Morisset, Resilience Specialist, Imagine Plus
For the full agenda, please visit the Conference Board’s website.
Register with us and save!
contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your rebate code and take advantage of the exclusive rate of $1,155. Please note this rate is only available for non-registered delegates.
Research confirms that change—especially major transformation—creates significant stress and uncertainty in employees. This means that every change leader also needs to become a wellness leader, so we’ll discuss mental health and work, specifically in the context of change.
Register today for our post-conference workshop, Building A Mentally Healthy Workplace in Times of Change—One Step at a Time for only $555.
For more information or help with your registration, please contact Robyn Mia at 613-526-3090 ext. 445 or email@example.com.
This event is presented by The Conference Board of Canada, an IABC Ottawa partner. IABC Ottawa partners are like-minded associations and organizations who offer our members discounts to their event as an added member value.