One-day workshop for advisors, managers, and senior decision makers.
Priya Bates is an award-winning professional communicator with a passion for driving strong internal communications that lead to better business outcomes. As President and owner of Inner Strength Communication Inc., Priya builds strategic internal communication and transformational change plans that help connect the dots between business strategy and employee action.
Employee Engagement has become a buzzword that HR and Communication professionals talk about but don’t really understand. What is Employee Engagement? Why does it matter? How do we create engagement that is real and measurable?
Many will approach engagement as a program or process, but employee engagement is really a system that requires collaboration and integration in order to deliver results expected by organizations and their leaders.
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of clear foundational elements including the mission, vision, goals and brand of your organization.
- Establish measurable engagement objectives to provide direction and deliver meaningful communication outcomes and outputs.
- Include business principles and the role of communication in sustainable engagement success.
- Identify and use the most effective communication channels, vehicles and media for your audiences.
9:00-10:00 – networking (coffee, tea and light breakfast provided)
10:00-12:30 – Part 1
- Defining employee engagement
- How to set business-specific measures
- Factors necessary to create a success employee engagement system in your organization
12:30-13:00 – lunch & networking
13:00-15:00 – Part 2
- Focus on each quadrant of the employee engagement system
- Introduction to a tool to help create your organization’s employee engagement strategy
15:00 – end of the workshop
Date: Thursday, May 26
Location: 150 Elgin St, 5th floor, Boardroom A. Please use the main elevator to access.
Registration includes a light breakfast and lunch.