This event is now sold out! There is a wait-list available if spots open up.
Join us on Thursday, January 28 for Networking in the New Year, an interactive professional development opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and grow your network for 2016.
Get your questions answered by Ottawa’s industry-leading communications professionals while enjoying appetizers that will warm you up! We have an outstanding lineup of experts who will be stationed around the room. In a similar format to speed dating, the experts will rotate from table-to-table to answer your questions and share their experiences.
Here’s a sneak peek of the experts!
- Not-for-profit: Louise Taylor, Director for Refugee 613
- Re-branding: Stephen McGill, President and Creative Director at McGill Buckley
- Social Media: Dominique Jolicoeur, Digital Marketing Advisor at the Canadian Medical Association
- On transitioning to management level: Kristine D’Arbelles, Public Affairs Manager, CAA National
- Content marketing: Sharon Prophet, Senior Account Manager, Fifth Story
- Analytics: Kelly Kubrick, President and Owner, Online Authority
- Local business: Nader Shureih, Director of Sales and Marketing for Purple Urchin
Your ticket includes canapés (buffet-style) and a professional head shot on a first-come, first-served basis (free for members and $20 for non-members)!
Please note that tickets are being limited to 60 people – we are now sold out!
Location: This event is being held at The Sens House, 73 York Street in the Byward Market.
When: Thursday, January 28, 5:30-8:30pm
Due to the popularity of this event, a wait list for attending has been created. No refund available on tickets, however if you are no longer planning to attend please let us know so we may offer the spot to the wait list.