IABC Ottawa is pleased to partner with the Conference Board of Canada for one of the top change management events in Canada. IABC Ottawa members are eligible for a reduced registration rate of $1395 to attend! Use rebate code PRM4 to save $500 off your registration!
Date: May 5th-6th 2015
Location: The InterContinental Toronto Centre
Learn about the latest trends and strategies in change management. This event offers unparalleled insights and strategies change and transformation professionals cannot get anywhere else.
Explore the latest new ideas and new approaches. Whatever’s driving change in your organization, we’ve got you covered with sessions such as:
- Sanofi talking about complex change
- Cisco providing insight into how the proliferation of connectivity will change how, where, and with whom you work
- international brand management leader Interbrand sharing what they’ve learned about people, corporate culture, and performance around the world
- an introduction to the “results only” work environment
- an assessment of how “nudging” can change behaviour in your organization
Hear new thinking, practical examples and successful models first hand from respected change leaders.
You can expect a panel of leading change experts, including: Dr. Neil Bendle, Assistant Professor, Marketing , Ivey Business
- Sheila Bowness, Director, Strategic Planning and Project Management, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Ross Roxburgh, Executive Director, The Niagara Institute
- Donna Burnett Vachon, Associate Director, Leadership and Organizational Development Research The Conference Board of Canada
Register using the online registration system and enter PRM4 for your special rate.
For group rates or more information about this event, please contact Robyn Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-526-3090 ext. 445.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is presented by the Conference Board of Canada, an IABC Ottawa partner. IABC Ottawa partners are like-minded associations who offer our members discounts to their event as an added member value