IABC Ottawa’s popular Networking in the New Year event is back for a third year!
Here are the top three reasons to register today:
1. One venue and six industry-leading communications professionals will strengthen your knowledge base for 2012.
2. A diverse mix of colleagues and friends will empower you to truly mix business and pleasure.
3. Tasty cocktail-style nibbles in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere means you won’t have to fret about dinner plans.
This event is all about two pillars of IABC: professional development and networking. We’ve lined up a stellar group of communications experts who will be stationed around the room to engage in discussion and answer your questions.
This year’s experts are:
- Rob Woodbridge, Founder and Senior Mobile Strategy Consultant, UNTETHER.tv/Untether Mobile: Mobile marketing.
- Isabelle Des Chenes, Vice President Market Relations and Communications, Forest Products Association of Canada: Communicating from a national association.
- Susan Murphy, Partner, Jester Creative: Content Marketing–Sharing stories that are clear, compelling and inspiring.
- Yaroslav Baran, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group: Effective government relations.
- Kelly Kubrick, Owner, Online Authority: Web analytics for communications professionals.
- Sherrilynne Starkie, Account Director, Thornley Fallis: Twitter–Everything you wanted to know but are afraid to ask.
View the speakers’ bios: IABC Networking New Year Roundtable bios
When: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Events In Style, 107 Murray Street
Note: parking is free on the street after 5:30 and there is a paid city lot a block away on Murray and Dalhousie.
Early Bird Registration (no later than midnight on Sunday, January 22, 2012):
$40 – members ?$25 – students ?$50 – non-members
Late and on-site registration, add $10.
Next up …
Check out our upcoming workshop: Breaking Down the Silos: The Future Face of the Communications Industry, an Ipsos-Reid Ideation Session, on March 20.