Based on the success of this event last year and positive feedback from attendees and experts alike we are bringing back this round-table and networking event.
Mingle with a welcoming crowd of friends and colleagues or sit down with an industry-leading communications professional to strengthen your knowledge base for 2011. Enjoy a delicious cocktail-style menu at the beautiful Courtyard Restaurant while you’re at it.
This New Year event is all about two pillars of IABC: professional development and networking. We have a stellar group of communications experts who will be stationed around the room and available to answer your questions. These individuals and their areas of expertise are:
- Ian Capstick, Owner, MediaStyle: Podcasting
- Veronica Engelberts, President, Vector Media: Media Planning
- Molly Anglin, Director of Strategy, Non-Linear Creations: Web Strategy
- Scott Thurlow, VP, Temple Scott Associates: Government Relations & Lobbying Legislation
- Carolyn Gardner, Project Manager, Royal Canadian Mint: e-Marketing
- Kristina Mausser, Principal, Digitalword: Content Strategy & Writing for the Web
- Scott Fair, Partner & Creative Director, One Marketing: Creative Strategy
You will also learn more about what IABC Ottawa has in store for 2011. Bring a friend, bring a colleague, or simply bring yourself.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Courtyard Restaurant, 21 George Street (Byward Market)
5:30 – 7:30 pm
Early Bird Registration (no later than midnight on Sunday, January 30, 2011):
$40 – members ?$25 – students ?$50 – non-members
Late and on-site registration, add $10.
If you register for the event and are unable to attend, we require you to cancel your reservations a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the event to obtain a refund. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount.