Please note the Networking in the New Year event has been rescheduled due to weather. The event will be held next Thursday, February 10th, 2011 . Should you not be available to attend on the rescheduled date, your money will be refunded to you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Catherine Bisson.
Here is the event information one more time:
Based on the success of this event last year and positive feedback from attendees and experts alike we are bringing back this round-table and networking event.
Mingle with a welcoming crowd of friends and colleagues or sit down with an industry-leading communications professional to strengthen your knowledge base for 2011. Enjoy a delicious cocktail-style menu at the beautiful Courtyard Restaurant while you’re at it.
This New Year event is all about two pillars of IABC: professional development and networking. We have a stellar group of communications experts who will be stationed around the room and available to answer your questions. These individuals and their areas of expertise are:
- Ian Capstick, Owner, MediaStyle: Podcasting
- Veronica Engelberts, President, Vector Media: Media Planning
- Molly Anglin, Director of Strategy, Non-Linear Creations: Web Strategy
- Scott Thurlow, VP, Temple Scott Associates: Government Relations & Lobbying Legislation
- Carolyn Gardner, Project Manager, Royal Canadian Mint: e-Marketing
- Kristina Mausser, Principal, Digitalword: Content Strategy & Writing for the Web
- Scott Fair, Partner & Creative Director, One Marketing: Creative Strategy
You will also learn more about what IABC Ottawa has in store for 2011. Bring a friend, bring a colleague, or simply bring yourself.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Courtyard Restaurant, 21 George Street (Byward Market)
5:30 – 7:30 pm
Early Bird Registration (no later than midnight on Sunday, January 30, 2011):
$40 – members ?$25 – students ?$50 – non-members
Late and on-site registration, add $10.
If you register for the event and are unable to attend, we require you to cancel your reservations a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the event to obtain a refund. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount.