Join us on October 18 as Caroline Kealey, principal, Ingenium Communications, teaches us proven best practices for designing change communications strategies that work. Grounded in the latest research, this interactive workshop will illustrate how communications can be the “drumbeat” of change, and how effective change sponsorship can provide breakthrough results.
When & where:
October 18, 2016
The Red Lion Public House (47 Clarence St.)
Purchase tickets below!
About the workshop
The workshop will be based on the award-winning We Power Ideas campaign where effective change sponsorship led the University of Ottawa’s Facilities team to deliver $2.3 million in increased productivity! We Power Ideas was recently recognized with an IABC Silver Leaf, Gold Quill Award and top global Best of the Best Award in change communications.
In the session, Caroline Kealey will:
- Explore the best practices involved which led to the success of We Power Ideas
- Share a practical example of identifying and tracking change metrics, which has been used as a basis for winning international awards
- Present a virtual video from change sponsor Claudio Brun del Re, executive director, facilities, University of Ottawa
- Introduce a toolkit for change communications which will include a Best Practice paper on Change Communications, a Change Management Strategy Template, Planning Change Communications Through Outside in Thinking Worksheet, and a Change Management Performance Indicator Matrix Worksheet
- Provide attendees with an exclusive white paper on change communications
Bring a friend, win an Impact Hub Ottawa membership!
October is membership month at IABC so we’re offering members a chance to win a membership to Impact Hub Ottawa! If you’re an IABC member, bring a non-member colleague, friend, relative… and your name is automatically entered to win the Impact Hub membership! Impact Hub is an innovative workspace that brings people, ideas and resources together for those looking for new ways to build a better world.