Whether you’re an accidental speechwriter with no training and background in the subject or someone who wants to brush up on their skills, join Wendy Cherwinski, a past president of IABC and a current member, for a stimulating day of speechwriting training.
What you’ll learn…
You will learn just some of the following new skills and techniques in speechwriting among many others:
• Analyze the audience and determine what they need to hear to get behind the speaker’s ideas
• Think and act strategically to develop clear messages
• Keep listeners engaged through the middle of the speech
• End on strength
• Use numbers to reinforce important points
• Inspire with well-chosen quotes and anecdotes
• Choose the kind of humour audiences enjoy and speakers can pull off
• Streamline your work process to meet tight deadlines
IABC members get a $50 discount when they register before May 16.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount.
For more information visit Speechwriting: The Basics & Beyond.