Every workplace has culture, but not every workplace has great culture. What role do communicators play in creating a great culture and, ultimately, a great place to work? IABC Ottawa has called on a panel of experts to discuss how communicators can shape and define the way employees communicate and interact with one another to shape an organization’s cultural identify and day-to-day business activities. They’ll also discuss how communications can inspire employees to ‘live the brand’ which should be understood, accepted and adopted by all employees.
- Allison Maclachlan, Director, Internal and Strategic Communications, CBC
- Sanita Alias, Director of Human Resources, CIRA
- François Ducharme, Ph.D., Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
You’ll learn how to:
- implement best practices for employee engagement;
- encourage employees to internalize your brand;
- build a case for internal communications; and
- create a great place to work!
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:35 p.m. IABC Introductions
- 6:35 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. Panel Discussion
- 7:35 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Networking
Light hors d’oeuvres are included in ticket price. Vegetarian options will be available. Cash bar on-site. IABC Ottawa has a no-refund policy for events.
Space is limited. IABC Ottawa has a no refund policy.