What is Jobline?
Jobline is a highly targeted and effective job advertising service that reaches communications and marketing professionals in Ottawa. The positions posted on Jobline can include opportunities in communications, marketing, public relations, government and media relations, writing, editing and translation services, and more. Get started today to experience what Jobline can do for you.
Why post on Jobline?
Recruiting new talent is an investment of time and money – so be sure you invest wisely. Finding exceptional candidates can be challenging in today’s competitive market for talent. Here is why you should consider using Jobline to help you find the communications and marketing professionals you’re looking for:
- Reach your target audience. Jobline connects you with a highly targeted and specialized group of Ottawa communications and marketing professionals in a quick and efficient way.
- High demand job board. Jobs are posted on the IABC Ottawa website (over 2,000 unique visitors per month), emailed directly to all IABC Ottawa members, profiled in the bi-weekly IABC Ottawa Communiqué, distributed to over 1,400 targeted contacts and promoted through all IABC Ottawa social media channels.
- Access diverse talent. The diversity of IABC Ottawa’s membership ensures you find the best possible candidate to fill the position. Whether you need expertise in strategic communications, public relations, internal communications, marketing communications, government relations, event planning, web and online communications, social media, investor relations, public affairs, writing or editing – our members can fit the need.
- Professionals at all levels. Whether you are looking for an experienced senior communicator, a mid-level communicator or a recent grad, Jobline helps you reach the candidates with the experience you are looking for.
- Easy to use. Simply go to Post a Job for more information. If you have any further questions you may contact Sarah Foster, Director of Jobline, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee your job will be posted within 48 hours. The posting will remain active for one month from the date it was posted.
Jobline offers you a flat rate for posting an ad. There is no maximum word count and bilingual ad postings are included in the price. All postings will auto-expire after one month unless additional months are purchased.
IABC Members: $250
Additional month: $100
Jobline will send you an invoice once the job has been posted. To pay by credit card, please contact VP, Finance, Maria Smirnoff, at email@example.com.
If paying by cheque, please make it payable to “IABC Ottawa” and reference “Jobline” and your invoice number, then mail it to:
PO Box 4036, Station E
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B1