Organization: IABC Ottawa
Role Title: Certification Volunteers
Category: Volunteer, 5-10 hours per month
About IABC: International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a chapter based, member-led and member driven non-profit organization providing a professional network for 15,500+ business communications and marketing professionals in over 80+ countries. In Ottawa, the chapter brings together communications, marketing and creative professionals from private, public and not-for-profit organizations, helping our members to grow in their career and succeed in their jobs.
Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Certification, the Volunteer, Certification will be responsible for organizing certification exam logistics (location, scheduling, proctors, etc.) and assisting the Director of Certification to create awareness of the exam and of the benefits of certification.
- Execute logistics to host IABC certification exam in Ottawa twice per year.
- Support Director of Certification to create marketing and communications materials to promote the exam.
- Active interest in the marketing and communications sector
- Familiarity, experience and/or interest in IABC Ottawa and its mandate
- Voluntary or paid experience in business or communications
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- Willingness to make a long-term commitment (1 year) and a personal investment in this role
Experience Required: Project coordination an asset. A great position for students in marketing and communications who are looking to expand their network and gain valuable experience.
If interested contact email@example.com