Organization: IABC Ottawa
Department: Community Engagement
Role Title: Director, Community Outreach
Monthly requirement: 5-7 hours per month
Description: The Director of Community Outreach will be responsible for coordinating IABC Ottawa’s podcast, as well as assisting with IABC Ottawa awards and partnerships.
- Work with Community Engagement Vice Presidents and podcast host(s) to develop podcast IABC Ottawa’s podcast content and schedule
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to promote the podcast and develop unique content
- Provide regular updates to the Community Engagement Vice Presidents, including podcast statistics, success and needs.
- Provide support to the Awards and Partnership Directors as required.
- Active interest in the marketing and communications sector
- Familiarity, experience and/or interest in IABC Ottawa and its mandate
- Voluntary or paid experience in communications
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to make a (1-year) commitment and a personal investment in this role
Experience Required: Individuals with 1-5 years of work experience are encouraged to apply.
To apply e-mail email@example.com