Are you an IABC member looking to get more involved and make a difference in supporting your association and your industry? Now is your chance! IABC Ottawa is looking for enthusiastic communication professionals to join our award-winning, dedicated volunteer Board for the 2016-2017 season. We are also recruiting for director volunteers, under each portfolio, to work with Board members to execute chapter activities for the 2016-17 season.
Interested? Please apply by clicking here.
Board Member Expectations:
- Be an active IABC and IABC Ottawa ambassador in the community
- Be a strategic leader working to ensure IABC Ottawa is strong chapter that connects communication professional in the NCR and delivers value to the membership.
- Attend monthly Board meetings and come well-prepared
- Deliver on your portfolio responsibilities and work with other portfolios as required
- Engage and manage volunteers for your portfolio
- Be a reliable team player
- Have fun doing great work!
The Nomination Process:
Complete the online nomination form and submit it by Friday, June 3rd at 5:00 PM. If you have questions please contact: IABC Ottawa Executive Vice President, Dominique Jolicoeur (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The nomination committee will review all nominations and put forward a slate for approval and election at the Annual General Meeting in June.