Corporate membership is an easy way to join IABC Ottawa and provide professional development for your entire team. If you have five or more employees in your organization who can benefit from IABC, even if some of them will be part of a different IABC chapter, corporate membership makes sense for you.
IABC has enhanced our corporate membership program to offer a low flat rate per person based on the size of your group. Now members can join your corporate group at any time during the year.
IABC corporate member benefits include:
- One convenient renewal date for your entire group.
- Posting on IABC Ottawa’s Jobline, our job posting service, at a reduced rate.
- Priority service via email or phone.
- Camaraderie among employees in different locations.
- Deeper discounts on IABC World Conference registration.
- Free membership transfer if a member leaves your company within the first 9 months, protecting your investment.
How it works
Corporate membership packages are more cost effective than individual memberships. Any group of five or more individuals from the same company may bundle their memberships for a low corporate rate. The more people in the group, the lower the rate:
- Bronze (5-15 members): US$300 per person
- Silver (16-30 members): US$290 per person
- Gold (31-74 members): US$275 per person
- Platinum (75+ members): US$260 per person
If your organization can benefit from an IABC corporate membership, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your community is waiting.