We are pleased to announce the IABC Ottawa Board of Directors for 2011-2012 season, which runs from July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012. This year we have brought together a truly outstanding team of professionals that are dedicated to IABC’s mission to foster a professional development network for Ottawa and its surrounding area’s business communicators. These members display an exceptional dedication to the association and their profession by committing their time, expertise and resources. We are certain to have a successful year with our new and returning board members, and are privileged to have this skilled group of individuals working to advance IABC Ottawa within the community.
We encourage others to make the most of their involvement with IABC Ottawa by volunteering on a committee or in a leadership role. Getting involved in this association allows individuals to give back to their profession, build their networks and gain experience for a competitive edge in their careers. Positions are available for communicators at all stages of their careers, from seasoned veterans to students just starting out. For more information or to join IABC Ottawa’s dedicated team, please contact Tyrenny Anderson, VP Volunteers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IABC Ottawa Board of Directors for 2011-2012:
- President: Kerry Mortimer
- Past President: Sandra Markus
- Executive Vice President: Kelly Rusk
- Executive Secretary: Samantha Hartley
- VP Membership: Mary Van Buren
- VP Marketing: Adam Stephens
- VP Senior Communicators Forum: Ken Anderson
- VP Communications: Colin Saravanamuttoo
- Co-VP Awards & Events: Catherine Bisson
- Co-VP Awards: Kate Headley
- VP Industry Relations: Carrie Innes
- VP Sponsorship: Wayne Hendry
- VP Finance: Ketevan Natsvlichvili
- VP Web: Jason Prini
- VP Volunteers: Tyrenny Anderson
- VP Professional Development: Jennifer Birch
- VP Accreditation: Vacant
- Accountant: Anna Ferrari
Full contact details for each Board member are available here.