Corel invites all of its users of CorelDRAW and CorelPHOTO-PAINT software to participate in their highly anticipated CorelDRAW International Design Contest between now and June 30, 2011 for a chance to win $75, 000.
Think you are up to the challenge?
Submit your original work in any of the six categories:
• Advertising/Marketing: Examples include, but not limited to, flyers, brochures and logos.
• Signs/Awards/Personalization: Designs used for sign making, awards and other related industries.
• Vehicle Wraps: Designs made for cars, trucks, boats or other vehicle wraps.
• Textile/Fashion Design: Fashion, embroidery and direct-to-garment printing designs.
• General Illustration/Fine Art: Artistic or creative designs.
• CorelDRAW Marketing Campaign: Design concepts to be featured in the CorelDRAW marketing campaign.
Along with the Grand Prize and category winners, CorelDRAW will present a top student award for each of the six groups listed above.
For more and to enter visit www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ca/en/Content/1295014911874.