IABC’s popular Member-Get-A-Member promotion is returning from October 1 to the end of the year.
Members who recruit new professional members will get three free months of membership for each new member they bring in…up to a full year at no charge (complete rules below).
IABC is a robust network of 15,000 members and word of mouth has been the best marketing tool available to IABC. A sizeable majority of our members join because a respected colleague recommended IABC membership. The Member-Get-A-Member program provides an extra incentive to support the growth of our organization.
Just four rules:
1. To receive credit under the Member-Get-A-Member program, the new member must provide the referring member´s name at the same time the check or credit card number is received:
– Mailed, faxed, and online enrollments: Write the referring member´s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large) on the application form.
– By phone: Mention the referring member´s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large).
2. The new member must not have been an IABC member since October 1, 2008.
3. The limit for this promotion is four members, providing recruiting members a full year of membership at no charge.
4. The new member must be a professional member (not a student member), although recruiting members can be any type.
Thanks for your continued membership in IABC!