Communicators, it is time to invest in yourself and ensure you continue to grow in your career. And the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) can help you do just that.
“IABC has been a great resource for my career. I run to IABC to connect with communicators in my community and to get access to templates and best practices for my job,” says Tracy Walden, IABC Ottawa member for eight years.
IABC brings communications, marketing and creative professionals together to grow in their career and succeed in their jobs.
Join IABC Ottawa in April and IABC will take care of the admin fee ($40). You don’t need to wait until your membership runs out, current members can also renew in March and April without losing any time on their membership.
Five reasons why you need to join (or renew) today!
- Network, network, network: IABC membership is an unparalleled opportunity to grow your network in the city and connect with like-minded professionals. Ottawa’s communications industry is tight-knit. It’s all about who you know and the strength of your connections. Being a member of IABC Ottawa helps forge relationships with influential communicators, locally and internationally.
- Get the tools to find a job: Members get access to Jobline, a highly targeted job advertising service that reaches communications and marketing professionals in Ottawa. View current jobs or post your job today!
- Get access to research: IABC Ottawa Members get access to research, publications and reports on trending issues in communications, as well as templates and case studies.
- Let your career grow beyond borders: the IABC Ottawa Membership connects you to communicators around the globe. IABC is an international network of professionals. Whether you are moving to a new city or starting an adventure in new country, talk to the Membership team to get connected with local IABC chapters around the world.
- Save with IABC’s affinity program: IABC Canada offers its members discounts on airline bookings, trains and insurance.