IABC/Canada is currently seeking professional translation services in light of its recent announcement that it will begin offering products and services to members in both of Canada’s official languages.
Innovative and creative translation providers, including firms and freelance translators, are invited to tender a request for proposal.
The proposal should be no longer than five pages and contain the following:
- Detailed listing of translation experience.
- Bios of translators who will work on the account (and any other key staff).
- Office policies and procedures including turn-around time, office hours, client/consultant expectations and rate per word for translation, adaptation and editing.
- Rates quoted in the proposal should be guaranteed until June 30, 2012, and should specify if the word count changes depending on the quantity of words/length of a document.
- Two or three Canadian client references.
- Additional information if appropriate.
Proposals are due by the close of business on Friday, April 8, 2011. Any questions may be directed to Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Rhonda Moore by Friday, April 1, 2011.
For more information, visit http://canada.iabc.com/news/.