Are you an IABC member looking to get more involved and make a difference in supporting your association and your industry? Now is your chance! IABC Ottawa is looking for enthusiastic communication professionals to join our award-winning, dedicated volunteer Board for the 2015-2016 season.
We currently have several positions open on the board. Interested in joining? Please apply by clicking here.
Board Member Expectations:
- Be an active IABC and IABC Ottawa ambassador in the community
- Be a strategic leader working to ensure IABC Ottawa is strong chapter that connects communication professional in the NCR and delivers value to the membership.
- Attend monthly Board meetings and come well-prepared
- Deliver on your portfolio responsibilities and work with other portfolios as required
- Engage and manage volunteers for your portfolio
- Be a reliable team player
- Have fun doing great work!
The Nomination Process:
- Think about what you would like to do and contribute to determine which portfolio is the best fit for you. If you have questions please contact: IABC Ottawa President Tara Lapointe (email@example.com)
- Complete the online nomination form and submit it by Wednesday, June 10th at 5:00 PM.
- The nomination committee will review all nominations and put forward a slate for approval and election at the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, June 25th. We will let you know prior to the AGM the status of your nomination.
If you are ready to give back, take on a new challenge, develop skills and work with a great group of people please consider volunteering your time as an IABC Ottawa Board member. Click here to fill out the nomination form now.
We also are looking for director volunteers to work with Board members to execute chapter activities for the 2014-15 season. If you are interested in getting involved please fill out the volunteer form.
Nomination deadline is Tuesday, June 10th at 5:00 PM.