Simply the Best!
IABC Canada is on the hunt for the best communication work produced in Canada over the past 18 months. Think best in class, best practices, top-drawer strategic planning and outstanding creative execution. It’s Silver Leaf, IABC Canada’s tribute to the excellent work produced by Canadian communicators.
You’ll receive expert feedback on all of your entries. The judges scoring grid and our “How to Judge Silver Leaf Entries” guide is published on the website, making it easy for you to check your work against the judging standards before you submit it. Once again we’re offering a go-green option to protect the planet and your pocketbook, and we have combined a few categories and expanded others to recognize the full span of communication and marketing programs, skills and creative. That means there are more opportunities for your communication know-how to shine.
This year, Silver Leaf winners will be honored at the IABC Canada West conference in Whistler, B.C., November 5-8. It’s not too early to plan on being there!
In case you’re not quite clear as to why you should enter Silver Leaf, here’s our Top Ten list:
- Earn credibility and a reputation for excellence.
- Ask yourself one question: Am I proud of my work?
- Contribute to the business-savvy reputation of communicators committed to business results.
- We all go a little mad sometimes.
- Build your resume and open doors that lead to speaking engagements, more friends and new job opportunities or clients.
- You could listen to Tina Turner while you develop your entry.
- Practice for the IABC Gold Quill Awards.
- Be a legend in certain circles.
- Use the entry for your accreditation portfolio.
- Make your team and your CEO proud of effective work championed by a best practice organization.