Communications professionals are often described as the “wearers of many hats.” Our expertise spans content creation, media relations, social media, and strategy to name just a few specialties. The plans and strategies we develop for our organizations often are multi-faceted and are designed to reach our key audiences, but few of us have formal training in how to reach one key audience – government stakeholders!
On June 12, we will bring together communications professionals in the National Capital Region to discuss how to build and execute stellar government relations strategies. This timely event will follow the Ontario election and look forward to the 2018 Municipal election and 2019 Federal election. Get your tickets now!
- Moderator – Kristina Martin, Actua
- Mary Anne Carter, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Pierre Killeen, The Hydropothecary Corporation
- Kate Harrison, Summa Strategies
Who should go:
- Communication professionals who work on small teams or are sole communicators;
- Communications and PR Consultants who work in the Government Relations world at the request of their clients;
- Students who would like to branch out and develop their skillsets in Government Relations; and
- Any communicator looking to bolster their current skillset!
When: Tuesday, June 12 at 5:30 PM
Where: Lowertown Brewery
- Early-bird Member (until June 8): $25.00
- Early-bird (until June 8): $30.00
- Member: $35.00
- Regular: $40.00
- Student Member: $15.00
- Student: $25.00