– Sizzlin’ summer / fall episodes available now
– Listen on-demand on iTunes and on http://192.168.0.99/iabc.
CBC Radio’s Under the Influence host Terry O’Reilly, TVO’s Steve Paikin and CTV’s Kevin Newman weigh in on the state of the marketing communications industry on The Voice audio podcast. The nationally syndicated bi-weekly show is produced by the Ottawa chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) for marketers, communicators, and creative advertisers everywhere. It is available on-demand on iTunes and online at http://192.168.0.99/iabc.
The Voice delivers the following guests in the weeks ahead:
•Available now – Alan Neal, host of All In A Day on CBC Radio One;
• Available now – CTV’s Kevin Newman, host of Question Period and co-host of W5;
• August 30 - TVO’s Steve Paikin, anchor and senior editor of The Agenda with Steve Paikin;
• September 13 - Gini Dietrich, founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a Chicago-based integrated marketing communication firm;
• September 27 – Terry O’Reilly, co-founder of Pirate Radio & Television and host of Under the Influence on CBC Radio One; and
• October 1 - Mitch Joel, Partner and President of Twist Image.
“The combined communications intelligence and insight from these six guests is exhilarating and will deliver tremendous value to The Voice listeners,” said IABC Ottawa president Kelly Rusk. “We look forward to the wealth of knowledge and expertise they can offer to listeners across Canada.”
The Voice takes a fun and informative approach with the goal of enhancing the caliber of marketing communications professionals worldwide. The show is co-hosted by IABC volunteers Graham Machacek, Danny Starr and Alex Reid. Previous episodes feature interviews with Altimeter Group’s Brian Solis, UnMarketing’s Scott Stratten and more. The Voice was founded by Machacek and it is recorded and produced at the MediaStyle studio in Ottawa.
“Be nimble, authentic, personal, and targeted,” said Machacek. “These core themes continue to emerge on our show as we bring fresh perspective to the industry every two weeks.”
IABC chapters syndicating The Voice podcast include the Maritimes (Halifax), Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
For more information and to suggest episode topics, please visit http://192.168.0.99/iabc.