Call for Nominations: IABC Ottawa 2021-2022 Board of Directors
Board of Directors – Why join?
IABC Ottawa’s Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic direction of the Chapter. In support of IABC’s vision and strategic objectives, IABC Ottawa’s Board plans and implements content, events, and programming for our community of communications professionals in Ottawa.
Serving on IABC Ottawa’s Board of Directors provides numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Uphold IABC’s Vision, Core Values, and Guiding Principles (see board roles and descriptions for details)
- Lead your portfolio for a full season (term runs July 2021 to June 2022, with a focus on delivering programming from September 2021 onwards)
- Attend board meetings
- Attend a minimum of four events throughout the season
- Review the position descriptions
- Submit applications by June 7
- Nomination committee reviews submitted applications
- Short-listed applicants are contacted by the Board
Board Roles and Descriptions
- Executive Vice President
- Executive Secretary
- VP, Communications
- VP, Digital Programming
- VP, Leadership Development
- VP, Membership
- VP, Professional Development
- VP, Website
To express interest in a Board Role for the 2021-2022 season, please complete and submit this application form by June 7, 2021 at midnight.
If you have questions about any of the roles, please email incoming President, Alexandra Sebben at: email@example.com.