- This event has passed.
The Future of Work – IABC Ottawa Season Opener
October 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$10
IABC Ottawa’s 2021 season opener is an hour of panel discussion with Q&A with choice of optional 30 additional minute breakout rooms to continue the discussion with panelists.
If the past 18 months have taught us anything, it’s that employees are an organization’s most important stakeholder. Yet employees are tired, stressed, and many are rethinking their lives and their purpose. At the same time, organizations are struggling with the relentless curve balls COVID-19 has been throwing the world while trying to emerge better than before.
To launch the start of the IABC Ottawa 2021-22 season, join a panel of expert communication professionals who’ll share what’s working and what’s not as they navigate the future for their organization. They’ll talk about the four shifts happening right now in the world of work and how we can make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reimagine the employee experience.
- Andrea Greenhous, Founder and Creative Director, Vision2Voice, an internal communication agency (Moderator)
- Graeme Innes, Global Director of Internal Communications, Ciena
- Cath Hughes, Director of Internal Communications, Shopify
- Uttara Chauhan, Executive Director, Future of Work Secretariat, Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Lucie Caron, Regional Director, Communications, RBC Personal & Commercial Banking