Director of Marketing – Colonnade BridgePort
Colonnade BridgePort (www.colonnadebridgeport.ca) is the leading commercial real estate company in Ottawa and has ambitions to be the same in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are trusted by both private and institutional investors to provide investment, property management, leasing and development services that are based on strong, clear and realistic asset strategies.
With more than 8 million square feet under management, Colonnade Bridgeport is focused on expansion efforts in the GTA creating an immediate opportunity for a full-time:
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and using client and market insights to help a company grow. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the director of marketing will drive the marketing strategy and work with the senior leaders of the company to refine and promote the customer value strategy.
Here is how you will contribute to the success of Colonnade BridgePort:
- Provide marketing leadership across the organization
- Effectively manage all aspects of the marketing organization, including strategy, budget, planning, and operations
- Understand industry trends and market dynamics affecting the organization and its business units
- Continuously evaluate and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Develop and oversee the delivery of integrated marketing strategies that support the company’s business units and their respective priorities and goals
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, including research, analysis, communication and evaluation
- Ability to identify marketing needs and take the initiative to develop necessary programs
- A passion for customer advocacy
- Ability to understand changing market conditions and an evolving real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in creating marketing tools including but not limited to websites, collateral, presentations
- Technical proficiency in marketing software programs, including those integral to website maintenance, CRMs and building presentations (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Strong marketing acumen as demonstrated by a degree in marketing/or minimum seven years of experience in a senior marketing role
- Some commercial real estate background or exposure to the industry would be an asset
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply to this position visit: https://colonnadebridgeport.ca/careers